Bristol, PA House Fire, Jan 1910

Cedar Street Dwelling an Fire

A fire which originated in a closet which contained a number of oily rags, burned two rooms and the furniture in the frame dwelling occupied by John PERRY, an Italian, in the Cedar street “pocket” last Tuesday morning. When Mrs. PERRY opened the closet door smoke puffed out and a blaze started. An alarm was turned in and the fire companies quickly responded and soon had the fire under control. The two adjoining rooms on the first floor were badly damaged and most of the furniture, including a piano, was destroyed. The loss will amount to about $500, partly covered by insurance.

Bucks County Courier, Bristol, PA 14 Jan 1910