123

Jefferson, TX House Fire, Jan 1906

FIRE AT JEFFERSON

$9,000 Lost on Account of Defective Flue---Insurance, $4,500.

Special to The Telegram.

JEFFERSON, Texas, Jan. 23.---At 2 o'clock this morning the residence of J. J. Segal was burned from a defective chimney. The loss on the residence is $5,000; insured for $2,000. The loss on the furniture is $4,000; insured for $2,500.

Jim Dunlop was painfully hurt on his left knee by a piano falling on him.

The thermometer was 18 degrees here this morning.

1he Fort Worth Telegram, Fort Worth, TX 23 Jan 1906

123
123