123

Temple, TX Vieno House Fire, Dec 1903

Residence at Temple.

Special to The News.

Temple, Tex., Dec 13. – A 3 o’clock this morning the Ed Vieno residence on Fifth street and Barton avenue was totally destroyed by fire, together with a lot of household goods that had been stored therein. The premises were not occupied, having been vacated several days ago. The house was owned by J. E. Vieno of Galveston, to who the furniture also belonged, and both were covered by insurance, the exact amount of which could not be learned. The loss will probably be $1,500 and $1,700. The origin of the fire is a mystery.

Dallas Morning News, Dallas TX 14 Dec 1903

123
123