123

Sweetwater, TX Garage Fire, Jun 1923

YOUNG MAN BURNED IN GARAGE FIRE

Tuesday afternoon, R. E. Rushing, son of W. A. Rushing, of the Columbia community was brought in on the Cotton Belt from Sweetwater at which place he was seriously burned last Wednesday in a fire caused by explosion in a garage in which he was working.

Young Mr. Rushing about twenty-one, was badly burned about the lower part of his body. On arriving at Commerce he was carried to the H. O. Hardester home on north Park street and Mrs. Hardester installed as nurse in the case.

Commerce Journal, Commerce TX 1 Jun 1923

123
123