123

Laredo, TX Fire, Mar 1908

Laredo Suffers $15,000 Fire Loss

Laredo, Tex., March 2.---Fire broke out in the building on Lincoln street, occupied by a moving picture show, shortly before 10 o'clock tonight. The fire occurred just as the performance had concluded and but for that fact loss of life would have resulted. The fire gutted the building occupied by the amusement company, spread to Bryant's jewelry store and the building occupied by the Singer Sewing Machine Company and gutted both buildings.

The financial loss will probably reach $15,000.

Dallas Morning News, Dallas, TX 4 Mar 1908

123
123