123

Victoria, TX Cabinet Shop Fire, Feb 1910

CABINET SHOP FIRE.

Damage to Equipment and Building Estimated at $1,600, Partly Insured.

Special To The News.

Victoria, Tex., Feb. 3.---Fire broke out in the cabinet shop of Horace Wells, in the old Scharg Building in this city. The damage to the shop is estimated at $1,500, with $1,50 insurance. The damage to the building, which is owned by J. A. McFadden, is estimated at $200, fully covered by insurance. It is thought the fire was caused by a glue pot. But for the prompt action of the fire department, the damage would have been much greater.

Dallas Morning News, Dallas, TX 4 Feb 1910

123
123