Romulus, MI Apartment Fire, Mar 1984

1 March 1984 Romulus Fire Department was called to 9960 Wayne Road to Morgan Manor Apartments, to 35570 Margaret Building F a 3 story 12 unit apartment fire. On arrival the fire was through the roof of the building, Mutual Aid was called from Wayne Fire Department, gasoline has been pored in the hallway of the building in this arson fire. the fire trapped David Malick age 37 of Detroit who was visiting his former wife in the building. Romulus Fire Fighter William Daughenbaugh was transported to Wayne County General Hospital after a beam fell on his heat where he received minor injuries. The fire was reported at 1 AM and caused $300.000 damage, the fire was investigated by the Michigan State Police Fire Marshal